We require the inspection to be accomplished in an orderly, safe environment. As such, there are a few things, that can cause an inspection to be halted or terminated. These things include:
- Aggressive animals not caged
- Aggressive or confrontational people
- An injury to the inspector
- An unsafe working environment for any reason as determined by the inspector
- Unsafe conditions such as a gas leak
If an inspection must be halted or terminated, the inspection report will be delivered for the items that were able to be inspected. Refunds or discounts will not be given. Additional fees will apply if it is necessary to return to the property at a later date to complete the inspection once the situation causing the inspection termination has been resolved.